Shipping Policies and Returns
RETURNS & SHIPPING POLICIES
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Thank you for shopping at Grim Workshop!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
209 South Shady Shores Drive
Lake Dallas, Tx
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it.
- If your returning an item after 30 days of purchase, or in a used condition we will allow the return at our discretion on a case by case basis.
- Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- If you make a purchase for the holidays between October 1st and December 25th we will accept returns for those items up until January 31st of the following year provided that the same requirements above are met - the item is unused, and has a proof of receipt showing the date of purchase.
- PLEASE NOTE: The purchaser shall be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable.
- We reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee at our discretion
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and if there is any issue with the product we will contact you.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within the terms set forth by your credit card/debit card company.
- In the event that your order is returned to the shipper due to inaccurate shipping details that were provided by the customer upon checkout which prevent the carrier from locating your physical address, then the shipping fees to re-ship the package(s) to the customer shall be the sole responsibility of the customer at our discretion. Package(s) will not be re-shipped without the re-shipping fees being paid in full by the customer prior to shipping at our discretion. This includes any order that qualifies for free shipping - your initial free shipping will be honored, but in the event that the order needs to be re-shipped, the second shipping fee shall be the sole responsibility of the customer. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Please contact us if you have any questions on how to return your item to us.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Grimworkshop.com! Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Pre ordered products:
Pre-order products are exempt from standard shipping and processing and often the shipping date will change.
If your order contains items that are both on pre order, and not on pre order your order will be held until the pre-order item is available, or shipped as two separate shipments at our discretion.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY
Shipment processing time:
Typically orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Typically orders are not shipped nor delivered on Sundays or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If a significant delay in shipment is expected, then we will contact you via the information you provide at checkout.
Orders will be shipped using the method specified by the customer unless we are unable to use that method for any reason.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur due to but not limited by the following.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses:
Grim Workshop ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
The purchaser will receive a Shipment Confirmation via email once your order has shipped that will contain your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours of your order being shipped.
Free Shipping Policy:
All orders that qualify for free shipping will be shipped via the standard rate. If you wish to receive your products in an expedited fashion you may choose to pay the fee for Priority or Priority Express/Overnight shipping.
International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Our cart system calculates shipping charges based on the estimated weight of items purchased, the destination of the package and a handling fee. ALL packages are sent "no signature required”.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Grim Workshop is not responsible for any customs or taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipment date are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Grim Workshop is not liable for any products damaged during the shipping process, nor is Grim Workshop responsible for lost or stolen items once the shipment leaves our facility. If you have received a damaged shipping vessel please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim as we have no control over those processes.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim as your claim may request those items during their investigation. Pictures of the damages are often requested by the shipping carriers.
If your tracking has your order marked as “Delivered” but no item has arrived, you will need to contact your shipment carrier to inquire as to the location of your package. Often the mail was marked as “undeliverable” for some reason and you can still have your package delivered after an inquiry.
International Shipping Policy
All international orders are priced on an individual basis using rates calculated in live time by the shipping carriers.
International orders do not qualify for “Free” shipping
International orders are often delayed and often take longer to arrive than anticipated. Please allow an additional 3 weeks for your order to arrive before inquiring about a lost package.
If your tracking has your order marked as “Delivered” but no item has arrived, you will need to contact your shipping carrier to inquire as to the location of your package. Often the mail was marked as “undeliverable” for some reason and you can still have your package delivered after an inquiry.