The Best Leather Front Pocket Wallet
There are so many advantages for carrying a Front Pocket Wallet. In fact, I have not carried a wallet in my back pocket for around 8 years (and still counting). I, simply, love Front Pocket Wallets.
We will get into a few of the reasons why I love front pocket wallets so much down below and I'll show you some our very own leather front pocket wallets as well...
Are Front Pocket Wallets Comfortable?
Front pocket wallets are second to none when it comes to comfort! That is part of the reason why I have not carried anything else for the past 8 years.
- Leather front pocket wallets are so slim that you hardly notice it’s there…
- In fact, they’re so slim and unobtrusive that I can remember checking to make sure mine hadn’t fallen out for weeks when I first started carrying one (don't worry...it is still there, you're just not used to carrying some a comfortable wallet, lol).
- In addition to comfort, front pocket wallets are so much better for your back and spine. In short, sitting on a big trifold brick is not good for you. You will feel the difference immediately when you switch.
Is it safer to carry a front pocket wallet?
Actually, yes. Here are a couple of my favorite reasons for carrying a front pocket wallet…
- It is a lot harder to pick-pocket someone from the front pocket than the back pocket. You have more of your senses working to your advantage from the front. And your front pockets are typically tighter, which is harder to get into for someone who is looking to steal your wallet.
- Speaking of your front pockets being tighter...There is a lot less risk for your wallet to fall out of a front pocket than a back. I have never once had my front pocket wallet fall out.
Best Front Pocket Wallet
We may be a bit partial when we say that we have the Best Front Pocket Wallets…But that’s cool with us.
We really do love carrying our front pocket wallets and we’re really proud of them. We have a vertical front pocket wallet, along with a horizontal front pocket wallet. Take a peek at these two options down below…
In addition to awesome Front Pocket Wallets, we also sell something called the “Bandit”. This elastic band (see why “Bandit” was such a natural name?) is an expansion band and organizer for an existing piece of gear. We put these on knife sheaths, Altoids tins…And, as you can see from the image above, wallets.
The Bandit fits perfectly around our EDC Front Pocket Wallet (the vertical option), and, essentially turns it into a Wallet Survival Kit!
Here’s a quick breakdown of what I carry in mine...
- Cash (folded away in behind the band)
- Collapsible Pokka Pen
- Rechargeable AA Battery for my EDC Flashlight
- A slim Victorinox Swiss Army Knife
Leather Front Pocket Wallet
Are you ready to give front pocket wallets a try? Click over to check out our Leather Front Pocket Wallets here. And consider adding a Bandit, so you can build your own Wallet Kit.
About The Author
Based in the Appalachian Mountains, Anthony is a commercial photographer and avid outdoorsman. Whether he's setting up a scene for a photograph or getting things ready to camp, Anthony feels most at home with mud on his boots and a warm campfire burning nearby. Learn more at AnthonyAwaken.com